NEXSING CONTESTANTS

                          

                           NEXSING

THE UNIVERSAL VOICE



 NEX02 FLORENCE

My name is Anyiaka Florence Njang is a Nurse, Fashion Designer,  and CEO of CREATING A SMILE FOUNDATION, from the South West Region, Lebialem division. she is based in Buea but was born in Douala June 1990 and very passionate about changing the world with her music . she started her music career at 17, leading her folks in the choir.

"I want to use music to change the world and I see NEXSING as the platform for me to change the world using music and bring  back the children not God to the kingdom", says Florence


NEX22 PULO





Ndi Paul wafum an electric engineer, from the  Lassin, Noni, North West Region of Cameroon, born on November 1990 in Lassin, lives in kumbo, started music from small, playing piano in Church.
"NEXSING is the door to my future career", says PULO


NEX08 HELENE
 



































Comments